ROAD TO TABLE - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What time should I plan to arrive?Please arrive promptly at your scheduled session time. There is no need to arrive earlier.
- How do I register for the event?This is an exclusive event for those invited by Cadillac and Saveur and you must have a unique invitation code to register. Your code can be found on the paper invitation or email invitation that you received. You will be contacted by a Cadillac representative approximately 7 to 10 days prior to the event to confirm your reservation and answer any questions you may have.
- How will my experience be structured?Upon arrival at the rendezvous location you and your guest will go through a brief check-in process. Be sure to have a valid US driver’s license with you at check-in. A trained Cadillac product specialist will then give you and your guest an exclusive preview of the 2015 Cadillac ATS including the opportunity to test drive the vehicle en route to your dining destination. Your culinary experience will include a seated meal and a Q&A with the featured chef. After dinner, you will be chauffeured back to the rendezvous location for an afterglow where you will retrieve your personal vehicle.
- What vehicles will I have the opportunity to drive?During your experience, you will have the opportunity to drive the 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe and Sedan.
- Will a full meal be served?Yes, you and your guest will be served a complete dinner including appetizers and dessert.
- Will alcohol be served?Yes, you and your guest will be able to enjoy wine expertly paired with the dinner menu for the evening.
- I have food allergies / dietary restrictions. Can you accommodate these special needs?Please indicate any food allergies / dietary restrictions in the appropriate area when registering for this event. You will also be contacted by a Cadillac representative approximately 7 to 10 days prior to the event to confirm your reservation. Please mention any food allergies or dietary restrictions that you and/or your guest have at that time.
- Who should I invite to my Road to Table experience?You can invite whomever you’d like, however, due to the nature of this event, your guest must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Please ensure your guest bring a valid photo ID to verify their age during the check-in process.
- Do I have to pre-register online, or can I do so when I show up the day of the event?All participants must register at www.CadillacRoadToTable.com prior to the event to secure your reservation for the evening. Walk-ups unfortunately cannot be accommodated.
- Is there an age requirement to participate in the driving portion of the evening?Yes, participants must be 21 year of age or older at the time of the event and possess a valid US driver’s license.
- What form of identification should I bring?You will be required to present a valid US driver’s license in order to participate.
- Will I have to sign a waiver/release form?Yes, each driver will have to sign a release form prior to his or her drive. Your guest will also be required to sign a waiver / release form.
THE EVENT DAY
- What happens if it rains on the day of the event?This event will be held rain or shine.
- What if the guest I invited is unable to attend?No problem. You have the opportunity to invite another guest by logging back on to the registration website to change the name of your guest. Please visit www.CadillacRoadToTable.com to make any changes to your registration.
- Can I invite more than one guest?No, this invitation is only for you and one guest. Unfortunately, additional guests cannot be accommodated.
- Is there a dress code?You will be enjoying a fine dining experience, so please dress appropriately. Business casual is a good rule of thumb. For those getting behind the wheel, please wear shoes that you will be comfortable driving in.
- Are pets allowed at the event?Pets are not allowed at this event.
- Are children allowed at the event?Unfortunately children are not allowed at the event. Please note that you must be 21 or older to attend.
- Is the event handicap accessible?The event is handicap accessible. But please note that hand controls are not available on any of the vehicles used in the program.
- What is the event’s alcohol policy?No one who has consumed an alcoholic beverage will be allowed to drive the program vehicles. Please refrain from drinking any alcohol prior to the event. You will be able to enjoy a limited amount of alcoholic beverages during the program.
- What is the event’s smoking policy?This is a non-smoking event.
- Is it really free?Yes, Road to Table is an exclusive experience to those invited by Cadillac and Saveur. The only costs you will be responsible for are your personal travel costs to and from the rendezvous location. This complimentary evening was designed for you to experience the Cadillac ATS in a no-pressure environment.
- Will Cadillac pay any of my travel costs?No. Guests will be responsible for all personal travel costs to and from the rendezvous location.